Saturday, May 9, 2020

A Promise to My Mother

On Every 10th of May.
We all celebrate  Mother's Day.
 A very special day to express love to your mother.
Among all god's creation, She is the wonder.
Someone is busy in making a beautiful card.
Oh! An awesome idea/way to give her regard.
Someone gifts her 'Mom & Me' a flip book.
And some one clicks stylish duo poses with a *lovely look*.
Some one cooks her special meal.
To pamper her & to show one's own skill.
But,if some one don't do this.
Doesn't mean for mom,in his heart no love or wish.
May be little bit unexpressive,like me in a way.
But,create beautiful memories in a different way.
I (Aryan Jagga) promise to my mom.on this very special day.
I'll do ,what she wants from me every time &every day.
Today I make to her a promise.
At present,that is her only wish.
I"ll study hard & become a good human being.
  Self dependent & Self disciplined.
And seeing me doing this,these sights (in lock down) for her like enjoying sight seeing.
Because in her heart wish of my wellbeing.
She is my loving mom,my sweet mother.
And there is no replacement of you my mother.
We're one soul in bodies of two.
   You love me & I love you.
              ... Love you mom.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment